CBT, MOD 1, MOD 2 approaching.

Hi guys been reading through a lot of peoples test experiences and they are all very helpful but was wondering if anyone can simplify the tests for me and list what is required to pass each one step by step sort of thing. Or maybe advise me where i can find this info.

I did my CBT 10 years ago but nothing fazes you when you are 17 but now i'm really nervous about my tests if i know what's expected it will help me prepare myself better.

Are you learning on your own or having lessons? If the latter then your instructor will guide you through what's required for each part of the test. If you are learning on your own, try searching Youtube for Mod1 videos - there are loads. Mod2 is just a supervised ride with a couple of basic questions thrown in, nothing to worry about.

Good luck!

Dont forget to turn off your damn indicator on your Mod 2 lol :crybaby: :crybaby: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It you read through the pinned sections in the CBT,Test and Training information armyash everyones experiences will tell you what to expect :cheers:

And enjoy yourself !

Thanks guys

i am doing an intensive course with a training school local to me beginning 20th August with the CBT, then i have 21st and 22nd training on a 500 then 22nd i have my MOD 1 then the following friday 26th i have MOD 2.

I have my theory on Saturday so been revising for that this weekend, not too different from doing it for car test apart from the obvious bike relevant questions. Not looking forward to the hazard perception always seems 1000x more difficult on test day lol

I'll continue reading other peoples test experiences and take hope from all of them :)