Great Winter Boots

After my near miss with 4 lanes of traffic and using my boots to stop the bike, I have had to purchase some new boots for winter due to my others having had holes worn in the sole and side.

This will be my second pair of these, they are great. A little stiff at first but like most boots when worn in, they are really comfy. Not a sport boot but who gives a rats when I`m commuting in the rain. TCX do a similar version called "Infinity" which I have just found out is £35 cheaper in one shop`s sales :(

Boots.jpg.8fbdf4fc66f3daf42b19bd8a5bd0aab4.jpg

After my near miss with 4 lanes of traffic and using my boots to stop the bike, I have had to purchase some new boots for winter due to my others having had holes worn in the sole and side.

This will be my second pair of these, they are great. A little stiff at first but like most boots when worn in, they are really comfy. Not a sport boot but who gives a rats when I`m commuting in the rain. TCX do a similar version called "Infinity" which I have just found out is £35 cheaper in one shop`s sales :(

They look really nice, MotoX type but looks much better, and I bet they mould to your feet's shape dead easy. :wink:

I got new boots the other day. got them on about the house right now... stiff as fook :( hopefully i'll bed them in soon :o

revs, just wear them a bit earlier when you going out for a ride, so that you will have a chance to walk in them rather than just starting the journey and realising they really hurt at one significant point which you can't rub on the go. (and I meant the feet here :) )

It feels and looks funny walking with new boots, but it will get easier in 10 min. or so, and it would only get comfy on the bike so that you can enjoy ur ride.

Cheers.

Nice Boots guys...

Didn't take you as a Goth Neil... :lol: :lol:

New Avatar as well......really splashing out!!

Bob

:lol: :lol: Was recommended them by an old mate when I had my first pair. I was going to get the TCX ones but they were dearer so I got similar from Hein Gerrick. They worked ever so well this morning keeping the rain from soaking me socks and they fit real snug, no movement so would be good should the worse happen.

As for the avatar.... a change is as good as a rest so they say :D

Good buy M. I had some spare cash for the deposit and I get to pay for them over 6 months interest free. It also saves me pissing all my hard earned cash up the wall. :D with something to show for it.

I got a pair of these Daytona Alkon as I wanted a pair of totally waterproof boots, which they are :D . They are also very comfortable and needed no breaking in, they aren't sports boots but for my general type of riding they are brilliant :mrgreen: . I got them for £169 from HG in a sale :)