THE NEC SHOW - who's going?

Guest topbird

<t>who's going???</t>  

24 members have voted

1. 1. who's going???

• yes
    • no

Yeah I looked at the 550 too but couldn't decide which one I wanted so I chose the rider.

I couldn't see any real differance??????

I only want it for European riding....Not bothered about one for the UK

Drew best thing to do is research and see wot the going rate is then check out the nec isnt it??? its not always the best place to buy if u ask me, i dont think i have bought much when i have gone, u tend to get channeled into thinking ur getting a bargain when ur not. there are some bargains to be had if ur cheeky or catch them at the right time...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know all that, I reckon I could drop on a European one for around £320ish............para found me a site. However direct from tomtom at one of their stalls, I would think they would beat that :roll:

Yeah I know all that, I reckon I could drop on a European one for around £320ish............para found me a site. However direct from tomtom at one of their stalls, I would think they would beat that :roll:

I know it wont be bike mountable but how about one of the new phones with built in GPS, wear an ear piece and youre sorted.

Just got one of these for free as an upgrade

http://www.vodafonebusinessshop.co.uk/Details-Phone-Vodafone-v1615-2964.html

On account of the huge lack of suitable freebies to wet my 'I'm a tight-arsed Yorkshireman' appetite ...

I'm not going :evil:

I've worked out i'd need to nobble 136,102 free pens to recoup the cost of the ticket ... and they won't let me in with a wheel-barrow so that's that :roll:

I know it wont be bike mountable but how about one of the new phones with built in GPS, wear an ear piece and youre sorted.

Tooooooooooooo gay for me 8)

Tooooooooooooo gay for me 8)

Now that I dont believe :D