omg ,

littlecat

just went to the shop in the car with my daughter, and a young lad shot out of a downhill side road straight across my path on a toy scooter..... good job i was in the car and not on the bike , or he could well have caused us both serious injury, as it was i managed to miss him, but only just. suffice to say he was a funny shade of green , and i gave him a very stern talking to , and pointed out how very bloody lucky he is to be alive... for good measure i also pointed out if i had been on my bike theres a chance he couldve killed me.... i hope to god he learns his lesson

i had the same thing in my car once. kid on a scooter shot straight out in front of me, managed to swerve round him and then gave him a talking to, the mrs asked me how the hell i managed to avoid him....i simply said male driver :mrgreen: