E-bay ballache.

GazW

I am currently selling my cg125 due to purchasing a new bike. I have it advertised on ebay, stated clearly in the listing that its to be cash on collection only. Had some guy from brighton message me asking about couriers (200+miles from my location.) Responded stating that it was cash on collection, due to me being responsible for the bike untill it reaches him, and that I am not happy to have it shipped 200 miles on the back of a lorry with no insurance on my behalf, what if it was damaged? I own it still and he has insured it with the courier? Also not too sure what happens with the v5? needs signing by him doesn't it? Not willing to take payment through paypal. ect ect. LiveChat with E-bay staff confirms I am well within my rights to insist that it is cash on collection with no third party involvement. Have messaged the guy saying this, no response.

What do I do? Remove his bid? Am I being stubborn? Surely he's placed the bid agreeing to my terms that were clearly stated so he can have no complaints.

You have every right to remove his bid, if they are not willing to pay cash on collection as this is stated in your terms. If no response say in 48 hours from your message to them, send another message confirming why you have had to remove bid and remove it.