Child preachers

techno

Saw thus advertised on tv and I have to say I think its completly wrong whatever the religion, I have always thought that upto a point kids shoudlnt go to church etc till there old enough to decide if its right for them, but even if people dont agree with that then I was wondering if this is a step just too far and thse kids are been used and manipulated?

I will say I havent watched the show.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/pintsize ... ers,60431/

This is not about wether you believe or if you think religion is right or wrong.

Bleughh! Despite agreeing with him on a lot of levels, I think Richard Dawkins is basically a dick... but, he says calling a child a "Christian child" or a "Muslim child" is like saying; "Labour Party child" or "BNP child", which is bang on I think.

Kids aren't any of those things because they're the parent's agendas. Just let the poor little buggers grow up properly and decide for themselves.

100% indoctrinated, controlled by the fear of hell and the power of lies since birth. Tragic IMO.

Bleughh! Despite agreeing with him on a lot of levels, I think Richard Dawkins is basically a dick... but, he says calling a child a "Christian child" or a "Muslim child" is like saying; "Labour Party child" or "BNP child", which is bang on I think.

Bloomin right. Ours are simply middle-class, left of centre with humanist leanings children.

Anyone watched Inception?

The most powerful thing in the world, an idea. So if you can implant an idea in a young mind like a childs', it'll sit there and grow, and the child will have almost no say in it.

Bar my personal agenda on religion (pure muppetry) I agree it is wrong. These parents are using these children to live out lives they never had and indoctrinating them to a life they may not have chosen, and removing this choice / free will is completely wrong.