Good Training School in South Bucks/High Wycombe area??

Hi all,

I am about to embark on my Direct Access Training having never ridden a bike. I aim to take a serious approach to learning to ride and my prime goal is to get excellent advice rather than just to pass the test. I enjoy the learning environment and (lucky for me) money isn't really a concern - it's quality training I'm after.

With all that said can anyone recomend a good training organisation to take me from novice to full licence within 10 miles of High Wycombe? Key for me are attitude of instructors and availability of bigger bikes from day 1.....

I'd rather take a recomendation rather than just a punt following a search on Google....

Thanks all, much appreciated....

- GL

St Albans probably a bit too far, I am aware of a couple of local places but don't know anyone who's used them and want to make sure I get the right place so I get off on the right foot so to speak.

I have a couple of pals with bikes but they learned 20 years ago!

Cheers,

GL