X-factor

GazW

The death of music? Same old crap year in year out, can never get the girlfriend away from the T.V. I really hoped RATM getting the christmas number 1 that time would send the message that there are still enough people in the UK that don't want the market flooded with engineered pop crap. Suppose as long as people keep voting and spending money on this rubbish.

I'm with you August. Whats even more annoying is that the BBC are doing something similar, and no doubt spending a fortune doing so yet they say they can't afford to keep F1! :evil:

People will say "if you don't like it turn it off" which is fine, but I still have to pay for it! :scratch:

Dont get started on the tv tax, I watch 1 prog on the beeb, but am sure they make alsorts of programs.

F1 would be expensive and have a small audianve share, while i do think they waste millions they arnt gonna pass up cheap tv for the masses unfortunatly.