Help with knocking sound on CBR600F4i

NearOn

Hi, got a slight issue with my bike, well hope is slight! Cant get to bike mechanic till tues next week so wondered if anyone might have an idea of what this problem is, is a fuel injected CBR600F4i from 2001. Basically after say around 5 minutes, start to hear a knocking sound from lower front left of the bike, when more so when clutch engaged, so am thinking something to do with the clutch? It is not always there, but its like a slow tapping noise which can feel in handlebars occasionally. Whether at high speed the sound of the engine drowns it out I am not sure but to me it only appears to be noticeable at lower speeds and when sat in neutral at the lights. Any advice welcome,

cheers

NearOn

Hi, got a slight issue with my bike, well hope is slight! Cant get to bike mechanic till tues next week so wondered if anyone might have an idea of what this problem is, is a fuel injected CBR600F4i from 2001. Basically after say around 5 minutes, start to hear a knocking sound from lower front left of the bike, when more so when clutch engaged, so am thinking something to do with the clutch? It is not always there, but its like a slow tapping noise which can feel in handlebars occasionally. Whether at high speed the sound of the engine drowns it out I am not sure but to me it only appears to be noticeable at lower speeds and when sat in neutral at the lights. Any advice welcome,

cheers

NearOn

can u make a vid?, need is to listen, as could be from 'not much' to major crisis, i.e .backlash in primary drivetrain to start of big end wear?,,,,,,,,get yer phone out , post a vid?