Your comment please

Looking to start a trial bike meet at the eagle cafe in kings langley which is between Watford and Hemel I have spoken to tony the owner and he is good with it he has parking ,beer and good food ,this meet I am thinking of starting mid June after the tt as that is we're I will be and possibly a Wednesday day he also has I sea food stand so that would also be good ,but for tony (the cafe owner ) to put him self out and stay open late week need to support his cafe other wise it would not be viable ,any bikes would be welcome the only thing I would say is it is none profit making for me it's just for the love of bikes and the meet is not any thing to do with the cafe!!!! I am looking to advertise in the mcn at a cost to me so I really want this to work, I will also be putting up notices in bike shops that are local to the area

Any comments would be good !!!!!!!!!! :?

Soubnds good to me. Im Reading based so trying to work my geography but if it is weekdays ill have to consider work, but with enough notice i can make it!

Hi i live in Stevenage and i will come down just let me know when you start please.

26th of June @ the eagle cafe 6.00 pm on wards

127 Hempstead rd ,kings Langley,herts wd4 8aj

Call for more info Karl *phone number removed for personal security reasons (see site rules) - please use PM facility*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...