great day at cadwell ( link to pics)

littlecat

Guest philgale

If your gonna crash do it in front of the photographer, having photographed a few track days its a guaranteed sale :lol:

Track fairings are cheaper to buy sell all the road bits track it and look for another cheap road bike will prob work out similar price.

luckily the hairpin is a slow corner so wouldnt of been that bad coming off there, i crashed at Almeria doing about 120mph that was fun

so when is the next track day?

sure i already posted a reply...but guess not , lol.

the sensible side of me says not till i somehow manage to get my hands on a spare bike... but the other side of me ( the one with horns and pointy tail) cant wait to have another go :D.

as for fairings, i got lucky , with a full set off the identical bike for 60 quid , 2 days after the crash :D.

just need to drive to newcastle to fetch em

Guest philgale

If your thinking of a track bike im going to be selling my k1 gsxr600 not after silly money either and thinking of packaging it up with a trailer as well if your interested

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm99/tmbf_photos/Anglesey%2016th%20may/8K9U9014.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm99/tmbf_photos/Anglesey%2016th%20may/8K9U9810.jpg

If your thinking of a track bike im going to be selling my k1 gsxr600 not after silly money either and thinking of packaging it up with a trailer as well if your interested

What's not silly money?

Guest philgale

What's not silly money?

well was thinking the bike you see above a 2001 gsxr600 complete with V5 2 sets of wheels one with slicks or racetech or similar tyres one with wet tyres a trailer to get it to the track spare set of body work for it a set or tyre warmers and stands and a 20lt jerry can, may be something else im missing...

thinking about the £2k mark, the bike has been crashed like 99% of the track bikes but has always been repaired and is 100% straight. HPI clear as well.