BIKEFESTUK

Guest sliverstorm

Is any one going o the bikefestuk event at Donington park?

Its on sat 26 May. £10 for advance tickets

All the major bike guys are there with test rides available, trade stands ect. BSB teams are doing testing as well

You can even book track session for £20 for a 15 min session ( think ill av a couple..! )

Just wondering if anybody want to meet up on the way there?

I was going with a mate from work but his wife booked a hol to vegas at the same time......its a conspiracy she tried to do it last year as well at the time of the bike show but missed it by a day :)

Techno - those women r cunning, sneaky beeeaaatches!

I should be there...

look out for me in the paddock & at the back of the 'Ducati Sporting Club Demo' Race, advertised as "Ducati's Desmo Due demo"...

However, there's a question mark over the bike, as it maybe in the paintshop in readiness for the Assen Wkd in June!

Ti

• 2 weeks later...

enjoy BikeFest...

the Desmo Due Guys will be there but i won't after the bike practically died at Mallory last sunday, during practise! :shock: :(

still, at least i can now do the C90 Race! :shock: :roll: :wink:

Ti

Had the fantastic news last night that we're starting and finshing 2 hours earlier tonight... So bikefest here I come.. hope to get on the circuit as well if it aint fully booked up!!