Tonfanau ( mid Wales)easter Sunday 23-03-2008

rennie

:lol: yes there's always 2 flavours on, original and 1 other which changes every day :lol: it's not honey flavoured ice cream, it's made with honey instead of sugar, only place i've ever seen it!, it's really nice! and much better for you. :lol:

:lol: The ice creams are from the Halo factory on the way out of tywyn towards dollgellau, they also sell halo bars, chocs, and fudge.

your campsite is near to the station for the Tal-y lyn steam railway which is worth a trip but costly. If you have fish and chips use the chippy in town not the one on the front. There will also probably be a market on the monday!

Ok....so it dont taste of honey then......thats ok :)

Oooo am there friday to monday..... so thats 4 different icecreams...yum!

Female logic I assume..................Personally speaking if I bought an ice cream made of honey and it tasted of Branston Pickle, I would be very unhappy!! :twisted:

VICKI. What time do you think you will get there and how many coming on Friday? If weather don't look too good i may bring my caravan. So if you want to go anywhere i will have the car.

I know the area like the back of my hand.

Don't forget to bring a camera.

By 'eck, thats a thread and a half to wade through. :o

I've had special permission to come on out and play! :D Hopefully, I'll get to meet a few of you up at the track on Sunday. I'll be getting there on Saturday but I'll stay up at the course. A mate of mine's van will save me having to take a tent. BTW, is ANYONE actually going to be going there on a bike?

VICKI. What time do you think you will get there and how many coming on Friday? If weather don't look too good i may bring my caravan. So if you want to go anywhere i will have the car.

I know the area like the back of my hand.

Don't forget to bring a camera.

No idea lol..... meeting Keith somewhere on the M62 at 11.... maybe there for 1ish....best sending him a pm lol :)

The ponderosa on the sat for lunck me thinks

Good luck! They've been testing this near there: http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... =EPI-99153 :evil:

A cheap and cheerful alternative is the Counrty Kitchen on the A489 just outside of Cemmaes Road, past the Llanwrin turn off, on the way up to Machynllth. Don't expect gourmet cuisine as its a static caravan in a layby but I like their breakfasts.

By 'eck, thats a thread and a half to wade through. :o

I've had special permission to come on out and play! :D Hopefully, I'll get to meet a few of you up at the track on Sunday. I'll be getting there on Saturday but I'll stay up at the course. A mate of mine's van will save me having to take a tent. BTW, is ANYONE actually going to be going there on a bike?

Noooooo - have the rug rats, so it's the camper for us! Did think about trailering them down though.