1st Pudding Club event - 15th March

Guest Willow

I think....without trawling through pages and pages it was 11am meet at the FishPond carpark..

Can someone confirm this please :)

I thought it was fishponds (although I'm not 100% on where that is)

couldn't remember the time though

yep 11 at the fish pond.

Fishpond it the carpark next to the mining museum in matlock bath, its on the A6 and its the cromford end of matlock bath.

Oh and if the weather is pants I know willow is working up plans B and C, no doubt both of which will still involve puddings (ops did i say that out loud!)

Now vicki are you bringing guitar hero and guitar for the wii (please please please). Oh and if Jack wants to bring Wii remotes or want to bring any Mii data over then feel free! (just ask jack he will know, if not I will teach him on the weekend!)

yep 11 at the fish pond.

Fishpond it the carpark next to the mining museum in matlock bath, its on the A6 and its the cromford end of matlock bath.

thanks akey, I knew it was somewhere around there but not 100% positive

yep 11 at the fish pond.

Oh and if the weather is pants I know willow is working up plans B and C, no doubt both of which will still involve puddings (ops did i say that out loud!)

Now vicki are you bringing guitar hero and guitar for the wii (please please please). Oh and if Jack wants to bring Wii remotes or want to bring any Mii data over then feel free! (just ask jack he will know, if not I will teach him on the weekend!)

The mining museum............is that straight through matlock bath..come to a set of traffic lights and turn left.......only bin a couple o times so not sure????????

I think I'll be there, but I've just been told that I might have to work :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fingers crossed. Where is the fishponds and does do what it says on the tin? Eh? Well does it?

:laugh:

Are you going in the car or are you riding down, cos there's a few of us Yorkshire folk from round here going. I just hope that I don't have to cover ast work :cry:

You cant miss it.....opposite the Fishponds pub.... think its actually the mining museum car park...

Look out for this building....got the addy n postcode on there too, if you have sat nav :)

:laugh:

Are you going in the car or are you riding down, cos there's a few of us Yorkshire folk from round here going. I just hope that I don't have to cover ast work :cry:

I am afraid to say the Boss wants a day out, so I shall be in the car!!

OK here we go, the times for this meet are:

Meet at the fishpond / mining museum car park in matlock bath at 1100 for willow to collect all the goodies in the car, then she will return on her bike (we only live 5-10 min away) and we will go for a ride out (through via gella, down A515 to asbourne then back past cassington warter to matlock bath, quick stop for a brew then back to our place for goodies).

ok time to confuse peeps

anyone from yorkshire meeting up to ride there?

time place?

lol u just had to!!

Rob.... start u a thread in yorkshire rideouts..... otherwise gonna confuse already confused people lol...

Willow is it OK if I just give you the ingredients and make the cranachan when we get back.

Just had a practice run making it. Gonna make a couple of adjustments to method but the end result is superb :D just tested it out on my oldies never seen em wolf anything down as quick :shock: think I may have overdone the secret ingredient tho :roll: :lol: will do a drivers and non drivers versions :wink:

OK as promised here is an outline of the route, I will print out copies for sat but its simple enough only really 3 roads!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/akey_uk/Gen/map1.jpg

Yeh akey's off out in the morning with a tin of yellow emulsion :)

Looks a nice little ride :)

it's gotta be gloss

the rain will wash the emulsion away by saturday...... :lol: :lol:

its a nice ride, not too technical (unlike the cat) and it has a good mix of road types plus some nice views on the way, its about 30 mile so not too far for those travelling but enough for those who live close by.

Oh and in the summer there is bugger all police as they are all up the cat'n'fiddle :D