Luggage for the XJ6

I am surprised that Yamaha don't make hard luggage for the XJ6, all they offer is some crappy topbox at an extortionate price I may add!

So, I invested in a Givi v46 topbox, I have the panniers on hold at the moment but will be added soon. I don't like some of the topboxes around but saw this one and really liked it. I think the biggest reason is that there are no big red reflectors.

Just thought I'd share the V46 with you in case any of you are looking for hard luggage.

1489029_240055272846761_1507863729_n.jpg

1888650_239302512922037_1370494433_n.jpg

Quite a nice box, I've got a Givi Simply that came with the bike and the Yamaha rack, I see yours doesn't replace the million grab handles. Also how do your panniers connect to the bike I'm assuming they will mount to that givi rack you have some how