petrol evaporating too much

Guest akil

hi everyone, started this problem in last week when it was very hot in London, hot weather means 19 degrees or 20, and my motorbike Honda CBF 125 started switching off, i realized by experience that engine is not taking petrol, i opened the fuel tank and alot of petrol gas came out, closed the lid and all fine but this started happen every few second, i was on delivery and getting late but this gave me lot of problem, any suggestions please,

secondly i want to install another horn on my motorbike, but i want to keep only one horn button, i want to know the name of the switcher, so i can switch from one horn to another, and keeping the horn button only one,

thanks in advance everybody

Sounds like the tank breather may be blocked......don't know this bike, so I can't tell you where it is exactly but it's likely to be a pipe coming from the bottom of the tank.

i want to install another horn on my motorbike, but i want to keep only one horn button, i want to know the name of the switcher, so i can switch from one horn to another, and keeping the horn button only one

Erm... Why? If you need a louder horn then just fit a louder horn. It's against the law to have a two/multi tone horn in the UK.

what year cbf ? faulty relay in the fuel pump is most likely cause.

petrol evaporation is quite normal when it's a thin layer. the metal around the top of the tank will dry very quickly.