deleted

Classickid21

Think if buyer agrees to cancel transaction you get fees back. You have to open dispute in resolution centre.

Hate ebay and double hate paypal!!

Think if buyer agrees to cancel transaction you get fees back. You have to open dispute in resolution centre.

Hate ebay and double hate paypal!!

Hello thank you, just open'd two cases got £15 charges back on one item just fighting for the other

Good news.

I try to use gumtree and local for sale pages on Facebook to sell things these days.

Much better and free :)

It will have to be gumtree and other sites as i am not on Facebook did try once before just managed to get half of the towns job seekers wanting to test ride and to buy

• 4 weeks later...

Ebay are the greediest site on t'interwebbynet.

10% of the final fee, THEN 10% of your postal charges, YES that's right, then 7% of all money paid thru paypal, oh yes they do !

For those that do not know, Ebay also OWN paypal, and also OWN Gumtree, so it wont be long before you get charged for using Gumtree.

One way around some of their charges is to only allow personal pick ups, so NO postage charges to get screwed over and tell the buyer to pay upon collection, NOT to pay anything into paypal.

They started putting charges on postage due to the fact that sellers where selling things at low value so fees were low and then charging stupid amount for postage to make their money up.

Even so, it does give sellers a massive audience but just not worth it IMO. Sellers have very few rights and buyers know this, pulling every trick in the book to get money off or freebies.

I would buy, but not sell again.

Finally had it with flebay, £38 for a charge for a kx124 witch I ended because I done a trade

Not too impressed with eBay lately,

I have one bike too finish on eBay, then I'll just use it buy from never selling on there again

• 3 weeks later...

They need some decent competition. They charge so much because they can. I'll never use them to sell again.

Gumtree is ok but there are alot of fraudsters and con artists using it. When i sold my scooter, two more adverts popped up for different scooters but using all the pictures i'd posted! I still can't work out what they were trying to achieve but it doesn't exactly breed confidence.

They need some decent competition. They charge so much because they can. I'll never use them to sell again.

Gumtree is ok but there are alot of fraudsters and con artists using it. When i sold my scooter, two more adverts popped up for different scooters but using all the pictures i'd posted! I still can't work out what they were trying to achieve but it doesn't exactly breed confidence.

Dan I agree, I have already been con'd on ebay and gumtree so I am aware of the Fraudsters and con artists its had to find genuine low cost or free decent sale severs I know a lot charge but you still get the time wasters even in auto trader and preloved so cant win

I, used something called Repair and salvage site, it was good to use almost like that site SWAPZ < English version of Craiglist comes across