MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

Do you have to book to do this or can ya just turn up and drink...?

if there's a problem with turnin up........give one of us a buzz an we'll smuggle ya in!!!!!!!!!!

might not let you out tho!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably just the sound of bikes revving all night to keep you awake, God I'm gonna be lonely in that BnB

But also dry and rested :P

Ahhh the children of the night - wot beautiful music they make.

From Dracula for all u that didn't get it!

Guest philgale
Ok Im in again :D will be doing the one night though, Saturday, with me lad, save me a space for me wee tent please :lol:

wee tent....its bloody massive

just remembered about this....got a ticket for it somewhere :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Nice one birdy,

Right if peeps want kit taking - get it to ours and I can load it into the van I will post this up again 2 weeks before the run.

As for room for tents, I will have a look back through this thread before we go and will make sure we have enough room for all the tents around the van and FCs camper/trailer thing.

Nice one birdy,

Right if peeps want kit taking - get it to ours and I can load it into the van I will post this up again 2 weeks before the run.

As for room for tents, I will have a look back through this thread before we go and will make sure we have enough room for all the tents around the van and FCs camper/trailer thing.

Akey.................already spoken ta techno nastro and rob said i'll meet up nearer time to pick up their additional gear.........when you post closer to date can you add that anyone wants their stuff pickin up thats from nearer to me than you just to let me know and we can deal with it

School uniform mate, come on think about it

the benifits for us as lads (all the girls in school uniform) :shock: far outweigh any embarrasment of needing to put on shorts and a shirt :oops:

Oh no how bad does that post look :oops: