Need help on lights, horn and electric start

Guest Jake.M

On my Kymco Pulsar 125, when the engine is running(Kick-start) all the lights(dash, indicators, brake etc) do not work and neither does the horn or electric start.

I have changed my fuses and charged my battery but still no luck.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a solution :)

First thing that comes to mind would be fuses but you've changed them already.. Have you checked the connections to the battery to make sure they're tight and not corroded? Grab a multimeter and check the voltage of the battery, it should read over 13v when the bike is off.

First thing that comes to mind would be fuses but you've changed them already.. Have you checked the connections to the battery to make sure they're tight and not corroded? Grab a multimeter and check the voltage of the battery, it should read over 13v when the bike is off.

Okay, I will check the connections and voltage when I get the chance tonight or tomorrow and I'll let you know :)

I done the voltages and they were fine and then figured I got a loose wire somewhere because after a little play around with wires it all works again, thank you for the help though :) just need to wait for them to go off again to locate the loose wire.