Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In simple terms, no you cannot ride anything more than a 125cc with "L" plates, to ride the bikes you mention you must take both a theory test and complete and pass Module 1 and Module 2 tests for the license type you wish to go for, in your case it would be the full "A" unrestricted license.

Also be aware that a CBT is only valid for two years, as it's not been a full year yet you still have some time to go until it expires however it may be worth saving up and completing both of the above as soon as possible to prevent having to re-take the CBT. Also once the full license is obtained this will allow you to take as much time as you want to save for the bike you wish to purchase and not have to worry about re-sitting tests.

Explains it all;


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Sign up now

    Registration is quick and easy 

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Please Sign In or Sign Up