Hartside Cafe - June 2007

Guest Nickki

Guest Nickki

I was chattin to Stealth Friday night, and we decided that another rideout was called for.......

We decided to meet at Scotch Corner Services, ride over to Hartside Cafe, then onto Devils Bridge, and then dispense in our seperate directions home......

We decided that this would take place the first weekend in june

Saturday 2nd, or Sunday 3rd, depending which looked better weatherwise nearer the time......

Anybody else up for this ride?

Good plan, great roads and a perfect opportunity for me to meet some of you. Sadly I will not have made it home by then so will have to wait for the next one :cry:

Guest Ninja-Bear

Haha my territory ! Will be there is weather ok Nickki, arrange times nearer date, maybe you can call into ours for a rest before heading over there, after all you ain't getting any younger :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

:lol: will be back from sunny ibiza by then, i go wed, so could meet you all at pauls, or if you not doing his will meet you elsewhere and have a ride up with you..

Guest Ninja-Bear
Checks diary ................ :roll:

Ha! I'm off :D I'll be there weather permitting :wink:

Sure you can handle our northern roads m8 ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Ninja-Bear
Checks diary ................ :roll:

Ha! I'm off :D I'll be there weather permitting :wink:

what's the weather got to do with it 8) :?:

Weather has everything to do with it when you ain't got anything thats waterproof :roll: :roll: :wink:

I have waterproofs but I only wear em in bed :wink:

My bike however has got that wet since I've had her, she is growing gills !

So I refuse to ride now when its wet as a protest to God :lol:

looking forward to meeting you lot on the 3rd :D , just don't leave me at hartside lookin like billy no mates :cry: . Watching Chapelcross cooling towers getting blown up this Sunday then heading for the Borders, taking the Pan mainly cos the Bandit's tyres are just about sh@gged :shock: and I can't afford new ones for a month or so.

I'm getting the new Battlax 021 fitted to front and rear of mine, so should have loadsa grip :wink:

Is that Loosely translatted as a new wife ? :roll:

:lol:

Techno.... not Leeds exactly, but a group of us are meeting at Squires Cafe at Sherburn-in-Elmet around 11:00 ish and setting off from there.

Just a thought, although I know it'd mean kind of doubling back on yourself :?

Anyway, the offers there :D

so, just to recap...

from here, there's going to be Chicane, Stealth, Nickki, Nigelf, Ninja Bear, anyone else?

Am going to be there with a group from mcn if anyone wants to say hi at Devils Bridge.

Stealth has my moby number, so gis a ring or text when you're there, and er... save us some spaces, lol :lol: