red Lion, Stubbington

Guest Kev

If you just want to meet other Bikers in general, and are local Then why not pop along to the Red Lion in Stubbington where Pete the Landlord will make you very welcome and introduce you to everyone, you can normally find an Instructor from Paragon there! The meetings are every Monday night throughout the Year from approx 1900.

During the summer its Monday biker and burger night. Think the bbq has been packed away for now though. The guys i normally meet there take a trip up to Portsdownhill from the burger van :):)

Right...

planning on getting there for 7, but need to drop into Chandlers Ford on the way down. Can meet you at Stubbington, or collect you on the way, which ever is easier for you mate :)

Sorry i didnt reply to your text Gweev, didnt read it till i got home :/

Was a bit fresh, but the pub does lovely burgers :D

At one point i think the bike numbers peaked at 7 :shock: And four of those were Buells :P

Monday night is 'bike night'. Obviously a lot busier in the summer. Last night 7 was the most...

Summer is BBQ as well, although they do a great burger form the menu..

Weather depending, its a meet at Red Lion, and then a ride to Portsdown hill. Great views over Portsmouth Harbour..but chuffin cold :shock:

Any of you guys go over to the Island in the summer? I used to live there and i know some of the coast roads. The vews are outstanding. I think that would make a fantastic ride out.