Just wanted to say congratulations to all the Newbies on here.

I passed my test 21 years ago now, and at that time all I had to do was complete the C.B.T. and then take the bike test. Wish I had taken it years earlier though when all you had to do was ride round the block and the examiner jumped out at you. If you managed to avoid him and answer a few questions on the highway code, you passed.

Nowadays it is far harder to get a 'full' licence, what with all the different stages you have to pass first.

There seems to be a lot more Newbies on the road now (of all ages) than there has been for a while, which is brilliant!! So as I said at the start Congratulations to each and everyone of you :cheers:

It feels like an achievement now.

Years back I did my part one and it was a lot easier but never got round to the part two where the examiner just passed you regardless :)

I passed a few years ago and I was swatting for the theory which I'd never had to do before, spent 8 hours bored on the cbt and then wobbled my way round some cones in a far tougher part one than I remembered.And to finish it off I did my part two followed by two examiners in a car.

There's a lot of money riding on it these days too,which adds pressure.

So yeah congratulations to anyone who has recently passed.