Gloves: Knox Handroid Glove CE - Black / Black

Casual Boots: Rev'it Regent Leather Boots - Black

Performance Boots: RST Tractech Evo CE Boots - Green

Leather Jacket: Furygan Snake Leather Jacket - Black / White / Green

Textile Jacket: Furygan Skull Textile Jacket - Black / White

Jeans: Furygan D02 Aramid Fibre Jeans - Black

Leather Pants: Furygan Bud Evo Leather Jeans - Black / White

Bluetooth: Shark Sharktooth Bluetooth Kit

As you can see I'm a fan of Furygan and Shark and going for the Black / White / Green colour scheme, all and all the equipment will cost me around £1900 (prices from sportsbikeshop) but that's fairly cheep considering its to keep me alive when I get a bike and they should last me a very long time

Reacently had a big crash wearing Furygan leathers and a Shark helmet. I can safely say both have done their job well. Its good quality kit.

I have no opinion on your casual boots but they seem like they will do the job. My advice for buying boots now is stay away from anything that hold together only using velcro, one of my boots ended up coming off in the crash and these where £200 Sidi's , stick to laces or buckles.

Im glad to see the RST boots are good and that Furgan and shark work well, I am sorry about your accident and hope you are well.

I hope not to get in a crash mind, as do we all.

And I dont mind cumborsome gear, when I was younger I use to go to school with my Fathers old leather jacket and have spend many of my days in steel toe boots, docs and new rocks.

Any reviews on using the Sportsbikeshop for getting gear, are they good?

I plan to try them first, I may even add in the Knox Defender shirt, expetialy the helmet as I have had uncomfertable ones before.

From the reviews I have seen on sportsbikeshop they seem good for letting you return things for another size