Gopro Hero4 Session

Where from Soll? I noticed they had dropped a little price in the last week.

mine was from laguna motorcycles maidstone. change of distributor supposedly..

i love mine just gotta have a nice day to fit to bike and go for a bimble

Always been a bit afraid of mounting my camera on bike in case it comes loose. You going for handlebar type mounting ?

Have tried chest harness I use for skiing, it's o.k. but not sure about angle as it gives you a lot of arm action.

the stick on mounts are very very sticky and it looks like decent 3m adhesive.

was thinking of putting it on the fuel tank fairings on the left hand side, but i am considering getting the handlebar mounting.. can buy a kit with all the different mountings for £17.99 including chest harness etc...

walked around with it this morning to test its ability in darkness.

the stick on mounts are very very sticky and it looks like decent 3m adhesive.

was thinking of putting it on the fuel tank fairings on the left hand side, but i am considering getting the handlebar mounting.. can buy a kit with all the different mountings for £17.99 including chest harness etc...

walked around with it this morning to test its ability in darkness.

I will also agree that the GoPro sticky pads are brilliantly sticky. I have used them for Biking and Skiiing / Snowboarding and even when I've truly gone arse over tit down a snow slope it didn't dislodge the slightest.. Really impressed :thumb:

Great little camera when you get the angle right :) I mounted mine to my chin guard on the helmet and it gives a really good first person view.

Seen a video with it on the wrist mount and that too gave a great view :)

I have one of the sticky lan yards with the cable as a safety back up just in case it ever came loose but so far skiing, paintballing and 150mph plus hasn't caused so much as a wobble on the helmet!