Foxes 2 march

<t>can ya make it or not</t>  

1 member has voted

1. 1. can ya make it or not

• can make it option 1
    • can make it option 2

how about we meet at foxes for 11 and then anybody know a good route back to foxes or an eating place for some fodder and then pootle home ?

Or shall we just meet up at foxes at 1 have some food and come up with some more plans for days out ????

Hello everyone I was done at Foxes today was very busy much busier than I expected. Next Sunday the 2nd they have a rideout leaving Foxes at 0900 and going to Boxhill then on to Ace Cafe and then back to Foxes. Does anybody prefer to jump on to that ride? They normally take the A1 all the way in to London so no motorways. Judging by the numbers there today I should imagine it will be quiet busy.

Sorry for not posting much its a pretty busy time at the moment but will try getting on here more often in the week.

Thats my mothering day sorted..... :lol:

ride out to ace cafe.... :P

no better way for me..... :wink:

goin out in the evening with the kids for a slap up meal... :lol:

my mum is unfortunatly away at the moment.... :(

Happy Mothers day mum - love u....x

Right am still not sure what is happening!!! I will be going to Foxes for the rideout leaving at 9 possibly might be going along with some mates. I'll keep an eye out for you people.

Be there or be square :lol:

Foxes lot are leaving the diner at 0900 Sunday morning to go to Boxhill. I am having second thoughts as I didn't realise Boxhill was so far away.... Not sure what I am doing yet I know Topbird is going though.

Oh common you guys wats a little rideout to boxhill then onto the ace NUTHIN,I was'nt going to go but if you chaps were to come along "I'm in".

J-ase you got a bonus mate Topbird wants to ride pillion with you.

How about you Yorbandit can you make (9.o.clock to Tenish we can wait awhile. :)

'fraid not as taking my 5000 year old Mummy out fer lunch--

--but will be there Monday at 3.45ish if it ain't peeing down with some other ne'er do wells :lol: :lol: