5 days 'til test + get my bike!!

That's the issue... My tiny little girl hands need the levers closer to the bars (Size: XS gloves [emoji22]) I can do all the clutch adjustments etc. I just don't fully trust myself that the clutch is fully disengaging.. Paranoia [emoji39]

This our lass has bought me a Haynes manual as she is constantly taking the piss outta me for dropping it and being a moody bast*rd every time I can't ride it.

Best learner road weve got up here. Has a mix of everything and its nice and wide in most places for overtaking, not too many junctions to be worrying about.

Runs from Belsay up through Otterburn all the way to the Scottish border. From there you can go a few ways, Howick rd is nice and technical which leads towards St Marys lock. Or off around Kielder and back through Bellingham.

Last year i spent most of my time up to Carter Bar and back until i felt comfortable on the bike. Its a great road for getting your mind up to speed.

A696 i believe the road is called until it turns into the a68 for a bit towards the border. Once your on it you just keep going till you get to Carter bar which is basically a layby each side of the road with big stones which have scotland/england written on them depending where your stood.

Sounds like a good plan, I'll have to set aside some time to have a few full days spaced apart. I've got all my Uni exams coming up in April so don't wanna be doing any more silly mistakes which could mean I potentially miss my exams [emoji39]

Hey Liam,

I've dropped plenty of bikes in my time. I dropped my first bike the '89 more times than I care to remember. Dropped it "properly" once at about 15mph. Dropped it moving around 4-5 times. It weighed more than a house!

I dropped my ZX9 when the stand didn't go down properly, and once when a ratchet let go on a trailer.

I dropped a 2015 GS Adventure with the owners misses on the back in the middle of a foreign country. :oops:

My new GSA hasn't been dropped (yet) but no doubt it'll happen.

It's part of riding a motorcycle I am afraid. Happens less and less with experience. But you're doing ace my friend, Get out with some of the guys off here they'll give you some tips and tricks no doubt :thumb:

Hey Liam,

I've dropped plenty of bikes in my time. I dropped my first bike the '89 more times than I care to remember. Dropped it "properly" once at about 15mph. Dropped it moving around 4-5 times. It weighed more than a house!

I dropped my ZX9 when the stand didn't go down properly, and once when a ratchet let go on a trailer.

I dropped a 2015 GS Adventure with the owners misses on the back in the middle of a foreign country. :oops:

My new GSA hasn't been dropped (yet) but no doubt it'll happen.

It's part of riding a motorcycle I am afraid. Happens less and less with experience. But you're doing ace my friend, Get out with some of the guys off here they'll give you some tips and tricks no doubt :thumb:

Glad to hear it's not just me [emoji39]

• 2 weeks later...
Yea Alan said the same, said it was an emotional time but she couldn't refuse the money she was offered, and unfortunately I don't sorry.

no bother ... it will be another school most likely and some where local :thumb: ..

********** UPDATE **********

bumped into her @ Newcastle Motorcycles on Scotswood rd. today whilst buyin some mirror extenders for me honda...

Workes there as the resident Instructor.