Suzuki GN 125 e

AlecGrant

I'll start by saying my bike knowledge is very limited so if my question is stupid then blame it on that.

I bought a Suzuki GN 125e as a nifty little commuter a couple days ago and ive been riding it up and down the fields at home to get some practice. Inevitably ive stacked it cause im a tit.

The back brake pedal dug into the ground and has bent quite severely http://imgur.com/xTLOgV7' alt='IMGUR>'>

Also i noticed this pipe hanging out loose from the carburetor (not out the side like in the pic tho, hanging inside. The bike has seemed a bit more skippy with the gears and more prone to stalling but this might just be my inexperience. http://imgur.com/jtFTZQh' alt='IMGUR>'>

So my questions are how do i go about fixing the pedal? (heat with the torch and try and bent it back into shape maybe) and should i be worried about the pipe or is that how its supposed to?

Cheers

The pipe is possibly the overflow from the carb. If the bike still runs OK - this is also OK.

You can try heating and bending it back but.... if it cracks, then you need a replacement. Fleabay should have 'used' ones available.

:cheers:

source a new brake pedal heating and bending the old one back will make it brittle or snap and if it snaps while out on the road it could have serious consequences and as the others have said the pics are not showing but the air box has a breather on it the engine crankcases has a breather on it the carb has an overflow pipe on it the battery will or should have an open vent pipe on it the pic working will help more