New old bike

Algray

I had to sell my k7 gsxr 600 to fund a house 3 months ago after only having it for 6 months

But now managed to pick myself a 1998 bandit for £400. It hadn't moved for 3 years. It was serviced and put in the garage under a cover and when we came along and pull it out the breaks weren't seized rolled freely, fork seals didn't burst and All I did was put fresh fuel in and battery and started right up.

Going for mot next week so wish me luck

I had to sell my k7 gsxr 600 to fund a house 3 months ago after only having it for 6 months

But now managed to pick myself a 1998 bandit for £400. It hadn't moved for 3 years. It was serviced and put in the garage under a cover and when we came along and pull it out the breaks weren't seized rolled freely, fork seals didn't burst and All I did was put fresh fuel in and battery and started right up.

Going for mot next week so wish me luck

Feel your pain, had to do same about 6 months ago. Had to sell my brand new MT07 Moto Cage to help fund the new house. I couldn't wait 1 month after moving in and got a good loan through my work to purchase a used XJR1300.

Good luck with the bandit, sounds like a good find!

Yeah it's not good having to do it but needs must sometimes. I did go through stages of being like do I really need to buy a house ha

Yeah we didn't have much choice, landlord wanted his house back. We were fortunate in that a few months before that inherited some money we could use for a deposit, just meant we had to find somewhere a lot quicker than we wanted to and top up the deposit with the sale of the bike.

Yeah we didn't have much choice, landlord wanted his house back. We were fortunate in that a few months before that inherited some money we could use for a deposit, just meant we had to find somewhere a lot quicker than we wanted to and top up the deposit with the sale of the bike.

That's rough but at least it all worked out for you. I was living with my girlfriend's parents and just needed out. It was really nice of them to let me move in but it wasn't easy

That's rough but at least it all worked out for you. I was living with my girlfriend's parents and just needed out. It was really nice of them to let me move in but it wasn't easy

You did well to even try that! I could not do it with the misses parents or even my own, would just do my head in. What I really don't get is we are paying 50% less than our previous rent now that we have a mortgage and we still have no money! Life is odd at times!