MOTOGP (may contain spoilers)

DutchMick

Well it was a good race till half distance then turned back into the stoner show!

Hope things get better in 3 weeks time!

JT good result,too for dovi and Georgie boy :lol:

Rossi kiled his tyres but think he will be stronger when the racing gets back to the proper temps!

Oh hayden feck off back to AMA you seat stealer..take marco with ya!

Thank god for the great racing in the smaller classes if this continues agian!

Guest David
What was the result? My screen was too tiny lol :(

dont you know size doesnt matter :lol:

Oh really David.... :wink:

So i have heard but would know from personal experience of course :lol:

Bet theres a few more thousand turning up at Donington after that showing from Toseland, superb showing and he beat his way more experienced team mate Edwards. But I hate the Stoner Show! Biggest losers have to be Hayden and Melandri and to some degree Rossi

Vicki:

Top 12...

Stoner

Lorenzo

Pedroso

Dovisioso (on line!)

Rossi

Toseland

Edwards

Capirossi

De Puniet

Hayden

Melandri

Hopkins

DutchMick:

Exactly why do you hate the Stoner show?

Did you hate the Valentino Rossi & Doohan shows too?

Big difference with Stoner over VR & Doohan is that Casey is riding fro a small manufacturer with a much smaller development budget than either the great god Honda (not my god) & the wannabee Yamanaha!

Casey is a talent, it's not just the bike & tyres, he's currently the complete package!

Ti

DutchMick:

Exactly why do you hate the Stoner show?

Did you hate the Valentino Rossi & Doohan shows too?

Big difference with Stoner over VR & Doohan is that Casey is riding fro a small manufacturer with a much smaller development budget than either the great god Honda (not my god) & the wannabee Yamanaha!

Casey is a talent, it's not just the bike & tyres, he's currently the complete package!

Ti

Well its not exactly Stoner, the blokes brilliant, Melandri's showing just proves how good he actually is, but I suppose its more the way MotoGP has gone over the last couple of years. Seeing him clearing off into the desert just doesnt do it for me. I miss Rossi v Gibernau type of racing, close racing flag to flag. The first half of tonights race was outstanding, I even thought Lorenzo was going to put up a fight but he faded. So for excitment you're left looking at the fight for 3rd, 4th or 5th place. Tell me whats the better race, Stoner, Pedrosa or even Rossi waving bye-bye with 10 laps to go or last years Assen when Rossi hunted Stoner down, a few laps of wheel showing then passing to win the race? Other way round it would have been superb also. I just want nail-biting, paint swapping, fairing bashing racing. I realise that you didnt always get that in the past either but it just seems to me that nowadays the race to win is about 12 laps long then its just the minor places getting sorted out.

The 125 race was pure class though. :wink:

I noticed one thing while watching it the other night, when they were a leading bunch of 5 the Yamahas and Hondas where so smooth and controlled it was like they were on rails and then Stoner on the Ducati was wrestling that thing round.

It was making all kinds of shapes out of the bends and wriggling around like a 990cc. Ducati really have squeezed every last drop of power out of that thing and good on Stoner for being able to tame it. Everyone started to think that Capirossi had lost it last year but Melandri, Guintoli, Elias, Hoffman, or Chaz Davies have been able to get anywhere near Stoner only one man has got near Stoner and that was Barros well and 1 race for Capirossi.

That 08 Honda was unimpressive, They ran out of fuel unlike Yamaha who were too conservative again.

I reckon it might be a top five this year.

Stoner

Rossi

Lorenzo

Pedrosa

Dovi

BTW prediction now at the start of the season. Hayden will lose his ride next year to Dovi.

I think your right on the hayden thing Evs, i also was thinknig today about the stoner thing, the bike seems tailored to him, seems strange no other fecker can ride it !

Matt