Starting problems

Guest Alexjohn1

Hi wonder if some one can help I bought this AJS fight A9 125cc

I'm new to bikes and loked on line and you tube videos to to try and solve it but no joy.

It's 1 year old and was fine when I bought it a few months ago lately. I've had problems starting it .took it to a garage yesterday and they said they can't find any thing wrong with it and that I need to keep it in a warm place. it's just due to the the cold weather stopping it starting.the weather is the same now as it was 2 months ago and it started straight away.

This happened a few weeks ago I bought a new spark plug and charged up the battery as it went dead .got it working and a week later slowly started to go back to the same and not starting I've got a video of me trying to start it but don't know if you can up load it on here

Any help would be great