Stoned

MarkW

Funnily enough there was some bloke who went round saying much the same thing, although perhaps in a slightly different manner. But they got rid of him 'cos they didn't like that kind of talk.

I'm doing my bit to protest against this barbarism by refusing to stay in the £800-a-night Hotel Bel-Air. :D

I shall also not stay.

You know what? I’m going to cancel my booking :booty:

As for drugs and sex, if you need drugs to enjoy sex, you're probably not doing it right. :lol:

A good cup of tea is great, a nice piece of cake is lovely. Tea and cake together is something else.

Is this before or after he's shown you his jammy dodger? :shock:

Ever had the sugar rush that comes from things like the hot cookie dough from Pizza hut? I hadn't eaten anything sugary in months and months and went for the sharing sized portion and had a Dr Strange style trip into a cosmic hallucination :lol:

[mention]Fozzie[/mention] A while ago I was unwell all the time and it went on and on. It was very frustrating after always being fit and healthy, in a desperate bid to fix things myself I did all sorts. Gave up caffiene, sugar, alcohol, started drinking camomile tea, eating breakfast (which I only like when it’s after 10am and with a Bloody Mary) took up yoga, ate only healthy food.... god it was boring. Anyway it was an easily fixed medical problem so ‘hooray I can do all that stuff again’

Let the gorging begin...... sugar...... body...... not.....used .... to ...this.........why am I on the floor....have I passed out..... I think I have...... sh*t..... that was one almighty sugar crash.....

I still don’t bother much with sugar but the other toxins are fine, you just have to build up slowly :thumb:

It takes a bit more than a jammie dodger.... disco biscuits on the other hand :D

I..... was woken each morning by a dawn chorus of scavenging winos and mentally ill people standing in the road holding shouted arguments with the traffic lights....

...no, that was just the Wetherspoon's breakfast special.... :thumb:

...... eating breakfast (which I only like when it’s after 10am and with a Bloody Mary)....

Well that's obviously where you went wrong...... as any fule kno, a Bloody Mary is breakfast.... not an adjunct to it.

Yum-yum.

I still don’t bother much with sugar but the other toxins are fine, you just have to build up slowly :thumb:

It takes a bit more than a jammie dodger.... disco biscuits on the other hand :D

For me, bringing party ring biscuits to the show for me is a dangerous business, bring ice buns even more so, and if it's an apple turnover... There's going to be a pregnancy :lol:

If the government in Brunei read this thread, I think they'd expand their definition on what constitutes a stoning :shock:

For me, bringing party ring biscuits to the show for me is a dangerous business, bring ice buns even more so, and if it's an apple turnover... There's going to be a pregnancy :lol:

If the government in Brunei read this thread, I think they'd expand their definition on what constitutes a stoning :shock:

I don’t think you’ll be in the Brunei’s good books but fertility clinics everywhere will be thanking god the solution is a simple apple turnover :D