Home Improvments / DIY

Arwen

That's what I'm scared of happing if I do it. I don't trust my ability when it comes to electricity.

You'll want to avoid starting a fire of course, but as far as electrocution goes I've done it loads of times and it's not that bad. It can actually be quite invigorating.

Only takes one to kill or set fire to your house .

When I did the 17th edition part P .to be honest it was rubbish but they had loads of facts on ppl who had killed themselves or others burned houses down so on . And some of the stupid things ppl do like wires in the socket held in by match sticks .

Ok one them was me . When I was 15 I did that I was in the attic drilling a hole in the wall as i wanted a bedroom in the attic .and bang thrown across the attic and had black toe nailes for about 2 years till I went on holiday and I was in the sea and when I went back to the villa I lost most my toe nails then the rest fell off over the two weeks.

When i did my part P thing and passed I had a list of things I could inspect and test... and rewire ..

Fairgrounds .. landlords certificates..hospital theaters. Fit solar panels...

O by the way I never ever seen a solar panels or even talked about them in the course yet i can fits them and wire them up to the grid .. now hows that for dangerous . I had to do 3 jobs and have niciec what ever they are called to check my work then I pay £1000 a year and they do all my paper work I just fill out the forms send them off to them then they send them to the ppl i did the work for . .

It all a fecking scam . For years ppl been doing there own electrical work ppl dieing houses burned down . Then some MPs daugher gets a fried of a freind in to fit her kitchen in she dies next day it's in the commons wanting laws on it . There excuses was that all other building work is qualified and checked electrical wasn't. Ppl didnt have to have certificates.to show there houses been inspected and tested..