anyone riding 2night

Guest jonesyuk

had a spin up there to see if you guys wer still there, could i find the little chef :? got on lymm services and theres only the garage and a mc ds.

im shit with these meet ups lol i either get lost or just miss everyone.

had a spin up there to see if you guys wer still there, could i find the little chef :? got on lymm services and theres only the garage and a mc ds.

im poo with these meet ups lol i either get lost or just miss everyone.

I was at that very spot jonesy at 8pm waiting for Phil.........he was at a Little chef by a service station on the M6 :lol: :lol:

anyway he arrived at the Lymm Mc d's around 15 mins later :D

What time did ya get there? we left at 9pm. there were a few Beemers parked up but no owners. A couple of bikers arrived the same time as Phil and were there when we left. was real nice ride there in the sunshine but a little cool n dark on way home!

think it was 83 miles one way for me, did it in an hour home including 2 long stretches of 40MPH roadworks. As much as I dislike motorways n dual carriageways they do get you there quickly :lol: :lol: :lol:

well after reading phils last post it sounded as if he was gettin ready to set off, so i was there for about 7ish :? so had a brew at maccies then a tootle round ON MY TOD AGAIN :lol:

so nowonder i didnt bump into you guys. wanted a toot at 1 of those iphones, did you get a discount from the advertised price ha ha (tell me to piss off if im bein nosey :lol: )