Donington Track Day - Saturday 11th August

Guest Nick Carter

Just thought I'd post here to invite people, and tell 'em I've got a track day booked this summer!

It's technically my second but I only had one session before. So I'm really excited! It's a track attack day, so you've gotta run under 98db but that's not that hard.

You can book at http://www.donington-park.co.uk/trackattack/ if you fancy coming along. I'll be staying over on a near by camp site with some mates and my parents Friday - Sunday.

Give me a shout if you fancy coming down and getting on the track with a beginner like me, or failing that tell me if you've already got it booked :)

Any advice or info about general track stuff would be appreciated, but I've done my research so know quite a bit already :D

HHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

Something else i want to do?

Might as-well do it while there's someone you know through here :lol:

It's a couple of months off, so sure enough to get good weather, enough to save for a bit of petrol, and I'll be new to it all too!

well wish i was not working then as donnington is best track ive been on(only one.. :) ) i had to go on there 600 cbr's but very nice track... three quarters if it is spent flat out nearly.. so u looky lad have a good one 8) .

ps hope fully see u at cadwell 31st augest

http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1795

Dont forget this.....just about to sort it out :D

One of the problems with Cadwell, is that as far as I know, you can't have riders with restricted licenses on, and they do check up on it?

If they don't, then I'm definitely in. If not, unfortunately I can't come.

I've got a de-restricted R6 which I can ride competantly, but a restricted license :oops:

to say you have restricted licence your r6 went pritty well behind me on way to skipton (cut short due to nicki's hand...lol)

have u made sure your aloud on donny track with your licence as i had to have full :(

let me know....thanks robbo...

to say you have restricted licence your r6 went pritty well behind me on way to skipton (cut short due to nicki's hand...lol)

have u made sure your aloud on donny track with your licence as i had to have full :(

let me know....thanks robbo...

Not sure if you can access this forum but Bike Chat Forums have a track day area and I posted in the FAQ topic: http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=57514.

I also rang up and spoke to a guy called Bob who's in Race Control, and he said that as long as I have a license for the bike I wish to ride, that it isn't a problem. They have no way to test my bike for restriction, and the disclaimer that I sign is their proof to their insurance, that I am all legit.

Meaning I'm fine 8)

Nick, am awaiting a reply from No Limits re trackday at cadwell, will let you know.

Vicki

Thanks very much.

If I'm okay getting on the track, then I'm definitely coming. I'll even send you a deposit! :D