ACE CAFE 1st of june

<t>meeting at the ace or not</t>  

14 members have voted

1. 1. meeting at the ace or not

• busy gardening
    • will meet ya there

With the brampton meet on the 31 of may SAT we will be running down to the ace on the 1st (sun) so all who cant make brampton we can meet up at the ace cafe on the sunday

Edited by yorbandit

Definately maybe !

I may be off to Canada to watch the racing on 4th June so will play it by ear! The Ace has always been on my 'to do' list so will jump at this if I can slot it in! :D

Guest philgale

right spoke to the boss today and he doesnt see any reason why i cant have both days off to make a weekend of it...

so fingers crossed i will be there

Jota ya want to come down on the sat we will be doing a run out from brampton and ya can crash at mine sat night mate

Will most likely be working that Saturday but a ride down Sat evening and stop over might smooth the Sunday ride out nicely :D will bear it in mind Roy (and cheers :wink: )

Guest philgale
right spoke to the boss today and he doesnt see any reason why i cant have both days off to make a weekend of it...

You picking me up git face??? :D xx

i beg your pardon???? wanting me to pick you up then calling me git face....aint you nice....

will make sure i got the single seat pod on now....

You picking me up git face??? :D xx

i beg your pardon???? wanting me to pick you up then calling me git face....aint you nice....

will make sure i got the single seat pod on now....

but thats ur name, its better than plonker i think, right kip in a box then!! lmao xx

Anyone wanting to come over for the Sunday ride down and stop in Brampton for a bevvie at night is welcome to crash at mine. One spare bed and plenty of floor space.

No worriies badboy will be at ace rough time 12.00 ish for some brew etc, not sure on route down yet but will PM ya if we go down on your side as Maiden is that side and coco is gonna pick her up