Back to the scene of the crime

Korben

Only got told about it today. Just looked on there website and looks quality..... caint wait now 8)

AH HA! An MFN virgin! burgers are on him ;)

:P :P :P :P

Im the one with the black leathers on. Im sure you won't have problem finding me lol :wink:

Matty

Can somebody pick up little legs coat that she left there from the weekend ... black with pink piping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't someone say they saw the Houdlum wearing it home 8)

looks like i might be able to make it, fc sortin the kiddiwinks (isn't he nice) :lol:

of course that's dependant on my back light suddenly startin to work again as it wasn't on way home on sunday!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Guest philgale
looks like i might be able to make it, fc sortin the kiddiwinks (isn't he nice) :lol:

of course that's dependant on my back light suddenly startin to work again as it wasn't on way home on sunday!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

that reminds m i still need to wire mine up..... :lol: :lol:

so are we meeting at MFN or matlock bath....ill be able to get to matlock for 7 maybe sooner....but happy to meet you all at MFN if you lot wanna get there sooner

Evening Phil

Just going to meet at MFN tomorrow, but if anyone struggles with finding their way let me know and I will be happy to meet at Ikea in Nottingham. Close by and easy to find.

Lastly, if the weather ain't great, I won't be bothering!!

Guest philgale
Evening Phil

Just going to meet at MFN tomorrow, but if anyone struggles with finding their way let me know and I will be happy to meet at Ikea in Nottingham. Close by and easy to find.

Lastly, if the weather ain't great, I won't be bothering!!

:stupid: will see in the morning as i will have to go to work on bike.....

Are you lot all somewhere else at the moment? Look like it's about to pelt it down here!!!

If it does not improve I will not be going tonight either. Plus footie is on....... Wait's for flaming for liking a puff's game. :roll:

Weather looks ok.

Met office website says no rain until about Friday.

BBC News website :roll: :roll:

On it's 5 day forecast it's claiming rain for today and tomorrow. If you look at the up to date 24 hours forecast though you find that not a drop of rain for the next 24 hours!! It contradicts itself. Stupid!!

All being well, I should be there tonight!!