• YES CAN MAKE IT
    • NO SORRY NOT FOR ME

Guest philgale

here is the place in question, hopefully try and tempt some people out

please note TC's bike RIP little honda

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm99/tmbf_photos/IMG_1974.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm99/tmbf_photos/IMG_1964.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm99/tmbf_photos/IMG_1976.jpg

Ok peeps will try and make this one but its wedding anniversary that weekend so will have to make a good excuse to get away. Techno any ideas seeing as you are good at getting away on anniversaries :P

here is the place in question, hopefully try and tempt some people out

please note TC's bike RIP little honda

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm99/tmbf_photos/IMG_1964.jpg

Might have a new one by then and i'm off that week-end :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok Steve looks like Im a no mate. Wifey booked friday off already and looks like my wknd has been planned. Wheres fecking Techno when you need advise and excuses :?

Guest philgale
Right folks...........after discussions with willow and akey we are looking at doing a get together at derwent water........It's a beautiful place at the foot of the snake pass next to the ladybower reservoir.

The plan is to make it a picnic from around 12 ish......folks can either bring their own food or there is a cafe that sells all sorts from burgers to jacket potato's and ice creams to cakes, also all sorts of hot and cold drinks

There is also the option for those who wish.... to go on a blast up the snake pass and back...... roughly 25 mins each way

We'd like this to be a family event and hope that a few of the newer members can be enticed to attend

Can anyone interested please post a yes or no so we can see whether it's worth making it a definate

BUMP!!!

come one everyone, all welcome doesnt matter if you come in a car or your new to bikes come along and say hello...

some of us will go for a blast up the snake but no pressure...

gonna be a good day out....

Guest philgale

come on people, gotta be more interest than this......please note i will probably still be drunk as im out in manchester the night before :shock: :shock:

so will be taking it slowly :lol: come on newbies get your name down and come say hello :thumb:

Guest philgale

nice one debs,

can everyone coming to this event please add there name to the list at the top please....

im assuming i will be able to do it... :lol:

nice one debs,

can everyone coming to this event please add there name to the list at the top please....

Can you let me know where exactly this is so I can work out a route etc pwetty pwease :D (or has it already been posted and I've missed it :oops: ) :?:

nice one debs,

Can you let me know where exactly this is so I can work out a route etc pwetty pwease :D (or has it already been posted and I've missed it :oops: ) :?:

Ey up trouble!! :D

Link removed because I am dumb and posted the wrong thing!!

Hope this helps!!

Edited by Korben

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still on. I spoke to FC the other day and him and debs are up for it

Who are the 13 thats said yes, can you hit the coming on bike or car button and we can arrange where to meet for those that are not sure where it is