Assen

Devans

Gutted for Rossi, for starters but i think it was so unfortunate for Hayden, i mean he ran out of fuel on the last corner lmao, his bikes drinks fuel like mad.

Colin Edwards has to be the rider of the race coming from the back to get 3rd.

But good on Stoner!!!

Rode a nice victory.

oww Hayden had a bit of the voice wobble when he was interviewed after, I think the lad was a bit upset and who can blame him.

Some programmer at HRC will be fired tonight :(

while fuel > 0

throttle = full

else if fuel <= 0

msg = "error"

:roll:

Those spills have really spooked George Laurence out... poor lad is having a few problems finding his feet again. Still another good result. Plus amazing ride by Rossi considering he had no gear shift spindal after the crash :shock:

Those spills have really spooked George Laurence out... poor lad is having a few problems finding his feet again. Still another good result.

Plus amazing ride by Rossi considering he had no gear shift spindal after the crash :shock:

He's still God inn' he :wink:

I reckon George will be back to to form in a bit ...

I'd like to see him above the Poison Pixie in the rankings :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rossi do like the guy but had to chuckle sure he's in roys team...no one catching stoner tho today but I agree ride of the day edwards!

Oh and more calamity for honda!

Big up for Brad smith nearly fella!

I wish Kwakersaki were doing better :roll:

I think they should make a big pheque off twin ...

Well ... they couldn't do any worse could they ..............

Mind you ... I think they're holding back .......

The punters would get sick of it with the Green Gods winning every week :roll:

:twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Am i the only one who thought it was a bit of a dull race?

Only Edwards made it watchable for me

Nooooooooooooo ...

It's always poo for me if Roscos not doing well :roll:

Big up for Brad smith nearly fella!

Yeah poor lad, I was think it was like buses, you wait 8 years for a win then you get two in two races, It's a shame it rained cause he was about 3 seconds up the road.

I'm sure he'll catch a break one day.

I'm really pleased to see Edwards having a good season, but makes you wonder what happened when he was in the factory team. Was he a testing rider? or is he just more relaxed.

Well.....speaking from first hand experience.....Rossi going down was a dumper, but he was cheered the hardest when he came past. What do Melandri and Elias feel like being overtaken by a guy thats been on the ground, picked it up and started 30 seconds behind them. Keith was not happy, his weekend was ruined. The 125's was daylight robbery for bradders, big shame. The 250's I cant really comment on as I slept through them :oops: To much beer and hash the night before. Oh and having Chuck snoring in your ear doesnt bloody help either :wink: