New Royal Enfield Classic 350

fifthwheel

Picked up my new Classic 350 this week, its been on order four months. Very pleased with the bike, its weight is 195kg but feels lighter.

Superb handling, great brakes for an old farts bike with fantastic looks. The build quality is excellent and is almost vibration free.

I couldnt up shift the gear lever as my boot wouldnt fit under the lever so I removed it and moved it clockwise one spline.

The lever will not come off the splined shaft without dropping the lower sub frame a fraction but no drama the job can be done

in less than five minutes.

The bike is not on the road until March so will get a few miles under my belt and report back. I have a low mileage 2003 Fazer that I

dont know if I should keep or sell. 

• Like 5

I have a Meteor 350 and now looking very longingly at the Custom. I even tried to sell the Meteor but down to £3400 and no bites. I'm told I need to get down to the £3200 level before it's going to sell and in reality even lower.

I sat on one and my feet were at the limits. Challenged in the inside leg dept..

The Custom really is a great looker.

Apparently it will be officially launched about now. 

On 21/02/2022 at 09:21, TimBox said:

I have a Meteor 350 and now looking very longingly at the Custom. I even tried to sell the Meteor but down to £3400 and no bites. I'm told I need to get down to the £3200 level before it's going to sell and in reality even lower.

I sat on one and my feet were at the limits. Challenged in the inside leg dept..

The Custom really is a great looker.

Apparently it will be officially launched about now. 

Is the Custom a typo or a new bike?