As above

You MUST try them on, hold each side, if you can turn your head from side to side its too big, if however you turn beetroot and drop to the floor its too tight

Remember its the most important item your ever going to wear so taking time to try them on and get it right is well worth it

Good luck

xxx

Try them on fella. Make sure there's no movement in the helmet when its on your head what so ever but if it feels a little too tight take into a account it will loose as the padding sinks into the shape of your head.

Matty

I wear specs too - and I have a Nolan N102 flip front which enables me to put the helmet on and off without removing my glasses first.

A full face is likely to require removal before putting it on and taking it off, and if you have spindly frames it is possible they may get damaged when putting them on once the helmet is in place.

Again, the only advice I can give is to try as many on as you can to see which suits/fits the best.

Edited by Anonymous

thank you loads for the advise but one more question if you dont mind i use glasses full time dose this matter in any way thanks

andy

You need to take your specs with you when you're trying lids on.

You can slide the arms of specs down between your bonce and the padding of the lid, but just use your loaf and be gentle, you don't want to bust your specs ...

Also - slightly off at a tangent - but - consider getting yourself a pair of specs specifically for biking - those bendy metal jobbies are ideal ... :wink:

I wear specs under mine sometimes...u may find that some types of lid make the arms of ur glasses stick into the side of ur head and become a bit uncomfortable. If you're due a new pair..it's well worth looking at something like memoflex as it moulds around ur head.

I wear specs under mine sometimes...u may find that some types of lid make the arms of ur glasses stick into the side of ur head and become a bit uncomfortable.

If you're due a new pair..it's well worth looking at something like memoflex as it moulds around ur head.

:roll:

I could have sworn I just said that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i would rather things be said twise somtimes as at least i know it will sink in to my brain better :D

By that logic, we should all remember everything womenfolk ever say ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i would rather things be said twise somtimes as at least i know it will sink in to my brain better :D

By that logic, we should all remember everything womenfolk ever say ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :offtopic:

:lol: :lol: