ZZR1100D, low mileage, original condition For Sale

Hi, I'm selling my ZZR1100D, 11,678 miles, in completely original condition. £3000, I'm near Glasgow.

It's in absolutely mint condition the grey metallic paint is deep and bright, it has the original exhaust, screen, etc, only the brake lines and tyres have been changed from OEM. This has been dry stored since 2005, it's been regularly serviced and was much loved before then. It's just had a new battery and runs beautifully.

With GPz900 prices now going the same way as the big air cooled Kawasakis, the ZZR1100 will be the next big Zed to be appreciated for the classic machine which it is. It was the fastest bike in the world for 6 years after all! This would be the perfect addition to any collection and is still a practical, fast, capable road machine.

The incredibly low mileage makes this one is a unique example and I'm certain that there's none in better condition. Any inspection welcome, serious enquiries only.

Edited: added a few pictures from today. Whilst cleaning it up I noticed that it has a couple of dings on the tank gained during storage. Clearly I cannot be trusted with nice things. Otherwise it really is in perfect condition. I have dropped the price to reflect this.

20200531_145446.jpg

20200531_150604.jpg

20220812_182604.jpg

20230408_154944.jpg

20230408_155039.jpg

20230408_155757.jpg

20230408_160022.jpg

Edited by BadMiker
Revised details