Advise for rebuilding swinging arm

2wheeltrundel

Doing a bit of a refurb on my Suzuki en125 frame (I made a post on here a while ago about a weld repair on the swinging arm but got a new one instead) so refitting the new swinging arm can anyone advise me about how tight the pivot bolt should be, it was originally nipped up quite tight and if I do that with the new one it pinches the inner metal part of the rubber bush and prevents it pivoting on the bolt itself so all the movement in the swinging arm is through the actual rubber is this what they are designed to do, my question is should it pivot on the bolt freely or be clamped tight and the rubber itself take all the movement. 

Think you might need a washer or two of the correct size   also check the fit of the swingarm to the frame  it should be a snug fit if not you may need to pack this with a washer too

If you can post some pictures it will help

Thanks for the replys I have found the online service manual with the correct torque settings and yes it does appear to clamp it up tight. Also it is a good snug fit before I tighten it so hopefully that will sort it out. Cheers everyone.