ride around leicester

Guest BikerManDan17

Guest philgale

dont worry about being left behind, from experience everyone waits for each other....its about meeting people not loosing people :lol:

just invite yourself along to any ride out, if someone doesnt want a 125 tagging along screw them :lol:

lol yer i definately want to get myself involved more on here biking is my life lol do you have stickers that i can put on my box on the bike to advertise site??

have a lookhere

viewforum.php?f=31

and remember that i would say that 95% of all members on here rode a 125 at some stage and know the feeling of being slower than the big boys ( & girls) so having a 125 in the pack is not in any way reducing the enjoyment in the ride

Edited by Anonymous

Guest philgale

and remember that i would say that 95% of all members on here rode a 125 at some stage and know the feeling of being slower than the big boys ( & girls) so having a 125 in the pack is not in any way reducing the enjoyment in the ride

wrong....100% of us rode a 125 :raspberry: :raspberry: or didnt you do CBT :lol:

wrong....100% of us rode a 125 :raspberry: :raspberry: or didnt you do CBT :lol:

wtf is cbt ????

nah i got grandfather rights i swear :D

(ps im joking lol ) i got older and wiser ;)

as for the 125 comment is that some did their moped cbt/125cbt and didn't ride around for a while to get the experience and went straight for das/restricted

actually i never rode a 125....

did my cbt on a 500:) then just jumped into direct access

SCCCHHHWWWIINNGGG

OH AND bikermandan.. due to ure thread..if i see you..ill nod haha

Lets keep on topic please...

Sometimes people riding a 125 can feel intimidated riding with bigger bikes (rightly or wrongly) and although theyre always welcome on our rides, theres nothing to stop them getting together on their own.

So lets keep to the idea of the 125 rideout 8)

I have to be honest I understand that having a 125 and turning up to a meet to see a load of 600cc+ bikes must be a bit of a worry.

Don't worry though. As others have said, no one leaves anyone behind. We normally have a sweeper upper at the back who keeps everyone together and if we do get split up for whatever reason we all stick together.

My first rideout was on my Hornet, but I was a very new rider who could not keep up with others. Never had a problem though, and never lost anyone. Go for it!! :D :D

yer i love big bikes and it is a bit daunting going to a ride with them on my 125 i think that being on a 125 doesent make me a proper biker yet but it probs just me and BaCK to topic if any 1 is up for a ride in leicester just let me know hopefully we cud get one of the mods to it