GPX Suspension

Guest Xyberlord

Hello,

My GPX 250.....i was wondering if i could hieghten the suspension at the back to make it any higher? i looked thru the manual but it says only to remove and replace...thanks in advance for ya help

Luke

you could alter the length of the 'dogbones' that connect the shock to the linkage, can you take a piccy of the top and bottom mounts and i will let you know if its possible.

Its quite a common modification on Bandits and older gsxrs, makes the biek turn in a little quicker. how much are you wanting to lift it by and why??

enough so i dont rub lol i think the suspension maybe screwed how can i tell? i sit on it and i bounce on it to make sure if i go over a bump it wont rub and my mate tells me i have like 3-5 cm gap....that normal?

hmmm, it shouldnt rub ...how heavy are you??

sounds like its fooked, you may want to consider getting a new shock.

take some pics with you on the bik eand the bike alone, i'd be interested to see.