Howdy, advice and tips always welcome

Jamieswann

Hello there, 

New to this forum and pretty new to riding, I've spent a good 5 years on and off bikes (always forget to save for the modules 😮‍💨) but perks of my old job being all sorts of hours 

Currently own a lexmoto lowride 125 

And loving the ride at the moment, needs a bit of work but that's why I brought it, it was a bike I could get my hands on and give a good go at learning about bikes 

My previous bike was a Honda CB125F and I may or may not have blew the engine up due to not really knowing much about bikes I'll admit it was my fault for not doing proper checks which is why I have gone with my current bike it needs work and I need it to work as its my sole mode of transport to and from work 

Looking to get some advice on parts and where to get them from so yea, hope to get to know a lot of you and get loads of great advice 

I'm currently in southend and love being able to see a varied amount of bikes around me where I live so here's hoping I can get this one sparkling 

• Like 2