My used kit (just like the bikemags!!)

Guest acebiker

Hi All,

I was just flicking through some various bike mags at a mates house when I noticed most of them have a section where they ‘report’ the state of some freebie kit they have been given by some company so Mr. Public will rush out and melt his overdue credit card on it.

Anyhow I thought I would do the same on some underpants that I was given by a ex-girlfriend..

Here is my review which may helpful to some wary buyers afraid to part from their hard-earned over-time greenbacks

RED UNDER PANTS

Price- approx- 99 pence

Tel --- ??????

Web- http://www.poundstretchers.com

I was really impressed with this piece of riding kit as it was a really good fit first off and didn’t require any breaking in as everything snuggled into place first fit even though I pack the extra large variety.

I thought the colour, racing red and the slim black waistband was pleasing on the eyes and warranted a second glance from various onlookers.

I,ve done well over 3000 miles with these, including a crud incrusted winter but overall I’m happy with their performance and they have never let me down once, even on those sphincter clincher moments where a slight leak is unavoidable the relatively thin fabric provides adequate soakage but can be a easily brushed off with a light dabbing of tissue once you hit the next petrol station.

The only downside is there is no dedicated slot for your dick so you have to make do with pulling up left hand side when going for a whiz which can leave a nasty stain if your using your petrol stained hands or for the “Born Agains”, dribbling may be a concern due to prostate problems. Also I found the waistband is prone to losing it elastically but for more serious riders this shouldn’t be a major issue as it doesn’t interfere with getting them off for some horizontal action

I have to find out if these stains will wash out normally but will wait after a sweaty summers riding before I can comment.

happy riding

Ace Biker :D