bike alarm

Guest tony10

One bike in J&S Doncaster has an alarm fitted and everytime someone just moves the bike slightly, it goes off, don't know why they just don't turn it off too be honest, it's rather funny seeing people do it though. :lol:

they do that so they have to come across and turn the alarm off so you can have a sit on it and they stand and talk to you while doing so and try and get a sale :wink:

crafty buggers they are :?

i have an accumen alarm, it annoys the hell out of everyone and is very loud :D

you get a choice of 14 different tunes for the alarm so you can pick something thats different to most other alarms

and it beeps really loud if you leave the indicators on

quote off their site

Note: Cat 1 alarms require professional fitting and a fitting certificate for your insurance company. However, we actually include the official fitting certificate with the alarm, for your convenience!

thought it was illegal for them to supply the certificate :?

and it beeps really loud if you leave the indicators on

yes we know :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

annoying isnt it :lol:

and yeah agreed with the certificate thing, just posted mine off with dealer stamp on it

sounds very cheap for a cat 1, i would go check out if they are on the thatcham list and then check with them to see if its all ligit with the certificate and fitting

• 1 month later...

Hi, agree with the Datatool System 3 being not as good...... after 1 year it started going off at random....woke the neighbours and I eventually ripped the thing out! No alarm at the mo and not missing the infernal bleeps and auto-arming!!!

Nothing beats a long pole and good chains!