Ace Cafe Reunion Brighton we 14th Sept

No from Hove. lol.

If you do get them to agree a time and place on the forum, then I will try and make it. I'm not organising but why don't you say 1pm at the pier Harry and see what people say.

No from Hove. lol.

If you do get them to agree a time and place on the forum, then I will try and make it. I'm not organising but why don't you say 1pm at the pier Harry and see what people say.

ok wat wow said around 1pm....but the pier gonna be packed....wow can u think of a better place or sumin.

Have we met before? You got me into organising now.

OK better meeting place is in front of Concorde 2. That is at the end of Madeira Drive (on the left), large building with live music bands playing.

Meet outside door on street side (not the main side entrance but front of buidling).

Have we met before? You got me into organising now.

OK better meeting place is in front of Concorde 2. That is at the end of Madeira Drive (on the left), large building with live music bands playing.

Meet outside door on street side (not the main side entrance but front of buidling).

pier end or marina end

Monkey and Paul whats the contact numbers (if you dont mind) as i am prone to turning up and worrying people have missed me :P

Jin x

The contacts section is at the very bottom. You need to request access to it but doing what it says. Then there's loads of numbers in there.

I've sent my number to Skittles if you need it, I've got her number as well. You can send me yours as well if you want, it's up to you.

BRIGHTON IS PACKED WITH BIKES JUST BEEN DOWN TO HAVE A LOOK AND THERE ARE BIKES EVERYWHERE IT SO COOL!!!!!!!!

Blimey, I was riding round Brighton this evening, can't say I noticed an unusual amount...although I didn't go to Madeira Drive. Was a nice afternoon/evening for a ride though :)

Ah, manual chokes, don't you love them. My bike and car has one, I usually forget to turn it off so I'm burning fuel like no tomorrow. :roll: :oops:

That's why I like driving my van, it doesn't have one. :lol:

I do find my bike only needs a little bit of choke for a short while, my car needs it for quite a while before it's warmed up.

I've sent my number of MonkeyKnuckle, Ducati Paul and clashfan83. Hopefully that should be enough to co-ordinate meeting up! :) I'm around all weekend so if anyone wants to do some cruisin let me know! The weather forecast says 3 days without rain! Woo hoo! Summer is here at last! :D

Been busy working lates hence the late reply. Nick, I am about to PM you now with my number.

I will PM others too and it is in the contacts section.

1pm outside the Concorde sounds ok, should be there in time for that.

I will be leaving Brighton around 1030 for the ride up to PP then we can maybe look at leaving there at around 1130 or something like that.

Don't forget to make sure you are legal as plod will be around annoying random people so just in case.......

Also and it might seem I am 'teaching granny to suck eggs' here, check your oil, tyre pressure water etc and fill up before you leave! It would be 'orrible to break down on the way down there.

Those at PP just look for my Ducati. In the unlikely event of there being another one there at the same time, mine has a personal reg plate to suit the bike, you will know what I mean as soon as you see it!!

SM79, I would go for a ride in the morning (sat) with you but there is a big match on at 1245 and I have to be home to watch that. I am also working tomorrow afternoon at 1649 so can't go for a quick spin in the afternoon either. :(

On Sunday I am meant to be working nights and have gone 'Not Available' but they are having difficulty covering my job so I may have to leave a little earlier to go and have a sleep.

If I get my job covered then who would be up for a ride over to Bury Hill later on in the afternoon for a drink or something? (Bury Hill is over near Arundel and is a cracking ride over there)

If I get my job covered then who would be up for a ride over to Bury Hill later on in the afternoon for a drink or something? (Bury Hill is over near Arundel and is a cracking ride over there)

You mean on Sunday afternoon? Possibly interested.

You mean on Sunday afternoon? Possibly interested.

i been there on my pedd before all the way along the a259 to clipingham then up a b-road to arundel

btw there are lots of plod around so be careful

looks like i prob cant make it

Was going with skittles but she cant make it, meaning the lot i was due to go with, is going by moterways .. there for i cant join them...

Unless anyone is going from the ace (Or nearish) to pease.. then i prob cant make it... going to look at maps to see if its possible on my own but i doubt it :)

Gutted..

Right the bike is gassed up ready to go!!

Looks like the weather should be good, hopefully gonna have Myself, Monkey and my 2 brothers, my bro in law & poss my nephew all meetin at pompey tomorrow am!

Family affair :lol:

Should be fun :D :D