Ace Cafe Reunion Brighton we 14th Sept

think be too many bikes to hoon it lol see you from fareham. you go to loomies at all. stoopid question i spose lol

rofl last run i did that way ( mayday run) The loons were out and speed was not curbed at all so be careful all on it ....

looks like i prob cant make it

Was going with skittles but she cant make it, meaning the lot i was due to go with, is going by moterways .. there for i cant join them...

Unless anyone is going from the ace (Or nearish) to pease.. then i prob cant make it... going to look at maps to see if its possible on my own but i doubt it :)

Gutted..

C'mon you can still come, you know you wanna. :D Skittles was going to come on her own down the A roads so there must be a route somehow.

Was going with skittles but she cant make it, meaning the lot i was due to go with, is going by moterways .. there for i cant join them...

Unless anyone is going from the ace (Or nearish) to pease.. then i prob cant make it... going to look at maps to see if its possible on my own but i doubt it :)

Gutted..

That sucks!!! You would have thought they would still do A roads to include you grrrr!! Bit annoyed now lol..

Hope you find a way to get there chic xx

Skittles was going to come down with : Her, Her dad, Her uncle, her Mum and possibly her sister :P

Its just me for this run.. but looking at the map atm ..

i will try to make it, as best i can.. taking the highlighter to the map atm :twisted:

Edited by Gin

Gutted..

That sucks!!! You would have thought they would still do A roads to include you grrrr!! Bit annoyed now lol..

Hope you find a way to get there chic xx

Sorting out a route now... its a Trek! but ill leave the house early ... Just going to be a ride n a half.. ><...

EDIT : says it will take an hour and a half.. what time are we ment to be at peasy?

Jin, take your mobile number off here. Not very wise/safe at all.

Shame not one of your mates could ride along with you on the A-roads.

I would suggest just going to the ace in the morning, there will be plenty of riders who might take you on the back.

I would suggest just going to the ace in the morning, there will be plenty of riders who might take you on the back.

only stupid ppl like me do it which i have :lol:

you know it already

you know it already

as in put there number up on here

I know I do but you will get all kinds of loonies calling your 24hrs a day..... :shock:

Got a bit of a tip-off last night from someone in the know. There have been extra police drafted in from other forces in unmarked cars and bikes and all leave has been cancelled for the day. Last year there were quite a few nutters who got caught at ridiculous speeds and plod this year are clamping down. There will be plenty on the A23. Watch out on corners where you can only see so far around the corner as they often hide away and when you do spot them it is often too late....

Just got back from a good little day out there.

Rode up to PP around 1030ish. On the way out of Brighton I noticed Harry on opposite side of road at some lights nodding away. He looked good on his 'ped surrounded by hundreds of hairy-arsed bikers on Harlys!

Cracking weather today as well all day was sunny.

On the ride up even though it was early there were hundreds making their way down into Brighton, it was very busy coming down.

I got there and met up with everybody else. Hat's off to Jin who made it all the way over from NW London as a I know she was a bit apprehensive about riding all that way.

Also noticed a Ducati like mine but it was black, watched that park up and lo and behold, the guy was meeting someone with us so it was good to meet you mate, got your email so will sort out a ride sometime. :)

Headed back down to Brighton and picked someone up on the way down, sorry, would love to have got your name but I didn't ask! Anyhow, she had a beautiful Triumph but it was playing up a bit, hope it gets sorted soon. If you live near where we picked you up then maybe a few of us could get together for a ride one day.

Into Brighton now and there were bikes everywhere. Surrounded completely by bikes, hundreds of them but it was quite slow getting in the last mile or so and my bike was showing a temp reading of 142!! I noticed some light smoke coming from underneath somewhere as it was so hot. Eventually pulled up and after several phone calls met up with the rest.

Missed meeting you WOW, I did call but no joy.

Two 'unnamed' blokes unashamedly latched on to two of the Bennetts pit girls who were walking around, I won't name and shame but Jin and I were having a good little giigle watching you guys!! (and there are photos too!)

Left some of the others who were riding up to Bury Hill on the way home, wish I could have made it with you guys but I have to go to bed in a second as I am working tonight. :(

Great meeting you all today. I thought the meeting at PP was good, loads of bikes (obviously) and a great atmosphere, same in Brighton, riding down that last bit along Maderia Drive was a good buzz too.

Anyhow, waffling on here so thaks for meeting up today, loved it, those closer should meet up somewhere like Bury Hill now and again but that is for another thread.

Will post the 'Team Photo' in the morning as I am off to bed now.

Hope you all get back home safe. :)

Paul.

It was a pleasure meeting you all! Thanks for a nice day out. I'm sorry I bailed when we got to Brighton but I wasn't feeling too great. I've been suffering from a bit of a cold the past couple of days.

The chap with the bike like Ducati Paul's is Jonathan. The lady with the Triumph Bonneville who joined us at the A272 is Anne-Marie. I'll see if I can persuade them to join the forum!

Nick

I'm so knackered. My fingers hurt, my wrists hurt, my ankles hurt, my legs hurt, my back hurts, my ears hurt and most painful of all in the groin area. :violin:

Nice to meet everyone except we kept getting split up and only saw you all in Brighton for about 10 minutes or so. Great effort by Jin coming all that way, I can imagine how sore she is going to be when she gets home. :shock:

Big thanks to Harry as well for burning me those CDs. Cheers. :thumb:

And finally thanks to Stampie & friends for leading me there and back and thanks to his family because I believe they took a longer route home to take me back, even though I completely lost them at one point and only caught up 20 minutes afterwards because they had pull into a lay-by.

The traffic was insane in Brighton, I was thrown into the deep end in regards to filtering. :lol:

Good to meet all of you too, hope the do on the front was good, i had a bit of a cross country run back via Lewes, perfect day? yes. Be good to meet and have a proper longer run out one day, maybe out towards Petersfield for lunch? Good little crowd. Cheers all..

yea excellent day...then after paul left me sluggzie jin and stones wnt to bury hill as they were faster they left me but i messed up and went the wrong way and asked some other random biker for directions. so got there 20mins late......then sluggzie let me sit on his daytona 8-) which i know want :lol:

worth that day out...but i had my sunglasses on so now i have racing stipes :lol:

ok as expected it took me about 2 hours to get home (Bit less...)

Just have to add in here.. OMG I ACHE!! Even typing is hard :P

Got off my bike at this end and was walking like a flipping cowboy!

Anyway, Thanks all for the ride has been such Brilliant fun!!

To Vicky, asking how i got on.. on the way down i went the wrong way 3 times but getting back on track reasonably quickly.. (Thanks to the Random builder and jogger who helped me out :P)

Getting there 15 mins late which wasnt that bad.. Thanks to Paul for coming to direct me at PP.. i would have sat there looking at all the bikes frozen if i hadnt have seen you :D Actually Big thanks to paul for cheering me on.. specially the frenzied phone call you got last night.. wouldnt have made it if you hadnt been there to keep me going!

Awsome weather, i almost cant belive how good it was!! Not like england at all!.. Great to meet everyone in such great conditions!

Shame we had a little 50cc 'Ped latchalong :P (And i dont mean harry.. just some random kid getting in the way... funny though)

((another Random comment.. you know when youve been on a boat and after you still feel like your on the water.. i have that atm.. making it even harder to type.. :shock: ))

Would like to say another HUGE thanks to sluggzie and stones For all the riding (Specially when everyone buggered off while i got some petrol :P)

The ride around the area (to the cafe and such) Was such good fun! i love having the chance to test my bike out, dont get the chance in london much :P Sorry for holding you up so much though.. :S

Ok i better go.. the scroll bars growing kinda big! Thanks All round again!

(last one.. thanks to Harry for "racing" with me :P Kept things lively)

Jin x

P.s. Our luck with Lights is AWFUL!!! :D